Our financial year runs from 1st April and you can access our latest Report & Accounts here>>.
Our Report and Accounts outline the transformative work of each of our partner projects in Belarus, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine and illustrates by way of a recent case study. As well as the direct beneficiaries, ChildAid’s partners influence and support a large number of indirect beneficiaries and these grow in number month on month as our ministry expands in action and reputation
Our mission and ministry to serve God’s people in Eastern Europe seems as urgent now as it did when the charity started over 40 years ago. The extent of hardship and vulnerability appears deeper and it is through the light that we can shine we believe we can and will make a difference in rebuilding lives and communities.
Areas where we are seeking to expand our mission include:
- greater reconciliation and community rebuilding to eastern Ukraine
- commencing a programme of physical shipments of hospital and material aid to eastern Ukraine
- considering expanding the ministry of temporary shelter in Dneprodzerzhinsk
- expanding our ministry for children for vulnerable families in villages outside of the capital in Moldova
- introducing occupational therapy in Moldova as additional services for disabled children
ChildAid does not - and does not intend to - maintain long-term investments to generate funds for future work. Funds are held for short- and medium-term spending only. For that reason, such funds are held by mainstream British financial institutions allowing reasonable access to meet short- and medium-term aid commitments consonant with maximising interest.
If you would like copies of past year's R&A then do please contact the office.
Click on the link below to enter Amazon, and 5% of your order price will come to ChildAid - at no extra cost to you.